Sunday, August 24, 2008

I bought Johnson & Johnson adhesive bandages....but I still call them bandaids. I call all baggies ziplocks and all ear cleaners qtips.

by teresa

I am teaching children's church tomorrow morning.
The leper who was healed.
I'm thinking of covering my body with bandaids and having the kids rip them off.
Hmmmm.
Maybe I will have Nick come in and be my leper.

Well, it's almost over.
The Olympics.
Only mens bball game and closing ceremony that I am planning on watching.
We have really enjoyed the track and field and Volleyball the past few days.
What in the world will I do after tomorrow night.
Sleep, I guess.

Chris went up to bed early tonight.
Headache.
I made him go upstairs when I looked over in the middle of Flags of our Fathers and he was sleeping while sitting up with a drink (diet lipton rasberry ice tea) in his hand.
If you're that tired go to bed silly.

Why is it when a man wants to go to bed (or anywhere) he just goes?
When a woman wants to go to bed she has to shut and lock doors, let the dog out to use the bathroom, turn off all the tv's, cut off every light in the house, and make sure the kids are content and contained?
I'm just saying.

Who is loving the early fall"ish" weather?
Me, me, me!
Cool breezes and no humidity.
September....some to momma!
The only bummer is only 8 more days of my white capris.
That is, if I go by fashion rules.
Man, do I love those white capris.
Maybe I'll wear them everyday till then.
I wonder if Chris would notice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Clint and Stacy would say about white capris after labor day?? We should google it. Doesn't the sign on their show say "White Shoes permissible after labor day"? Wouldn't the same rule apply to capris? I'm okay with just about any color as long as I don't have to wear a coat or sweaters.
And ... you have Chris way spoiled! You're such a good Mom and Wife.

Anonymous said...

Kleenex is another thing that I say whether it's that brand of tissue or not.