Monday, September 29, 2008

I woke up soaked with sweat and thinking about Shaun Cassidy.

by teresa

Now either my fever broke and left me in a half sick/half well stupor, or I was transported back in time 30 years to my 8th birthday. When posters of Shaun Cassidy and Andy Gibb hung in my room and all I did was dance around to my scratchy lp of Shadow Dancing.
No, I just looked down my shirt and I am so not 8! It must have been the VH1 70's teen star fluff I had on during my day of sicky blah.
I think I'll go lie back down and try to wake up at 16. Before stretch marks and saggy (fill in the blank).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! At least you had Shaun Cassidy and Barry Gibb posters ... I had Pat Boone and Ricky Nelson (hehehe). It's all a matter of perspective. Hope you feel better!!

Watkins said...

I remember my Andy Gibb poster! I hope you feel better soon. Love you, Mel

Anonymous said...

What about the Michael Jackson posters you had STAPLED all over your walls and FURNITURE!!

Happy Birthday! I love you!