Thursday, September 04, 2008

Should I be concerned?

by teresa

This morning while making Nick's bed (yes, I make his bed...shut up!) I noticed some things piled under it. My kitchen scissors (which I have been looking all over for), about 20 rubber bands, a hat and thumb tacks.
What in the world? Clue me in people.
Should I be concerned?
Are these the makings of some new gizmo "the kids" have created for parental brain control manipulation? I knew he didn't like to take showers....but who knew he would go so far?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where all my rubber bands were. Just kidding. Knowing Nick, he's probably creating something. Lord only knows WHAT.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Nick has been asking me for rubber bands pretty regularly for about 2 weeks. hmmm.
dad

Mrs. Schmitty said...

LOL!

christincherie said...

He's definately trying to make a time machine. The rubber bands are for extra propulsion into the future and the tacks are for...well...I can't exactly think of a good reason for those.....