Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

I am cutting down on my fartohydrates.

When people sing to the music I'm playing it makes me smile.

I pulled up and saw her bed by the house and got so happy.

Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?

That's what Ben will look like in 50 years.

Let's park by the laundromat and spy on her through the window.

That woman is ralking...running and walking at the same time.

I go to the left and my butt goes to the right.

All you gotta do is push play, do you think you can handle that?

I think Mr. Tumnus was flirting with me.

What is Mr. Tumnus?

He's a satyr.

What the heck is a satyr?

Half man, half goat.

It is very disturbing that you know these things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny i love it...ralking eheh

Anonymous said...

That lady could have also been wunning.

Anonymous said...

What about Kaden saying that you (teresa) told her that she had an apple tree in her butt? I thought for sure that would make it onto the blog this week.

Oh the things kids make up!!!