Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am not invisible...HE see's everything I do.

by teresa

Last night was book club. What a joyful time we had. The book discussion was so interesting, with different interpretations and views. But the love, peace, friendship and renewing of mind and spirit was felt the same by all. It is something I look forward to more than anything I can think of. If I miss it....I have missed a chance to recharge my batteries for another month of power parenting and espousing. A chance to be a woman with no strings attached (pleasing, cooking, cleaning, devoting). Time to laugh (alot), hug and chit chat. As a mom and wife can you think of anything better than that?

“Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.”
Ralph Marston

All moms click here to find out the reason we do it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to see Kim and Scott's home. It is SO NICE!! And I really enjoyed the book club fellowship, too, as always. It is a very special time for me, too. I missed those who could not make it (Jackie, Caye, Brenda, Sharon, Eileen, Mary Kay). Kitty. . . please send your chocolate cake recipe).