Friday, October 10, 2008

I am officially banning television viewing in my house(unless it's on Paula Deen or jon & kate).

by teresa

I am sick of hearing about the economy.
Aren't you?
It is what it is.
Enough with the media alerts and warnings.
CNN is NOT who we should be consulting.
After all, this current crisis should remind us that we are stewards. Everything we are, do, and own belongs to God and is to be at the disposal of Kingdom purposes. This world is not our home and our treasure is not found here. We are to do all, invest all, own all and purchase all to the glory of God.

I am sick of hearing about the election.
Aren't you?
Blah blah blabbity blah.
Pray and vote...that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to everything you said, Teresa.

We're only promised today, so we may not even need $$$ anyway. He promised to take care of His children and He said we were to trust Him and be anxious for nothing. I think He is allowing this to happen so that we have to depend on Him and not ourselves or our money.