Monday, October 13, 2008

Say no Teresa....just say NO!

by teresa

This is day one of the bookfair at Ben's school.
You guys know it's my favorite time of year.
I have always enjoyed volunteering when ever bookfairs come around.
Until now.
This year is a bit different.
I am now IN CHARGE of the bookfair.
"In charge" is work...not fun.
Who knew there was so much to being the coordinator.

Since I will be living there this week I am asking that Chris do some of the blog lifting this week.
Come on honey....let's hear what ya gotta say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being in charge of just about anything is not what it's cracked up to be. I'd much rather do the fun stuff, especially if it's on a volunteer basis. Being in charge should always be a paid position. I'll pray for you this week :)

Anonymous said...

The book fair is in good hands. Don't be stressed. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

christincherie said...

Maybe you can "mentor" someone to take charge next year so you can volunteer ;o) Although, I doubt you'll have too much trouble. You're just the woman for the job I'm sure!

Watkins said...

Yeah, I got caught in the same trap. Volunteering is better than being "in charge" of it all. It's a lot of paperwork and counting money is not my favorite thing to do. I trained Angel but I still worried about the book fair being done "right". New school, new identity. Just volunteer!