Friday, October 24, 2008

the votes are in...

by teresa

At Ben's school the mock election votes were tallied and....
McCain /Palin won.
Ben was bummed.
Apparently he (and a scant few) voted Obama/Biden.
I asked him why he chose Obama and he said, "he will make the war stop, he is black (and it would be cool to have a black president), and he will erase taxes."
Erase taxes?
Maybe I need to rethink my choice!

Nick's school had mock elections too.
Nick decided on a write in candidate...his english teacher Mr. Pardue.
What a dork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he meant raise taxes - not erase.

I expect Nick to get a good grade in his English class.

Anonymous said...

Nick is such a schmoozer (not the word I was originally going to use :)). I'll not use this for my other Political thoughts.