Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is chicken a meat?

by teresa

This morning when we came down at 7:00am, Ben was already up, on the computer doing his First in Math again. He is relentless with this stuff. He is now #7 in his school....#1 in his grade.

Too busy to sit and blog today.
Out of town family in visiting, soccer party to set up for tonight.
I finally finished the slide show yesterday and printed some real cool dvd covers.
I know all the parents will love it. I mean, who doesn't love seeing pictures of their kids right?
For the potluck party tonight I am making bubble pizza casserole (biscuits cut up, ground beef and pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni on top. Doesn't that sound yummy? Ben picked it out of one of my cookbooks.
I also teach at church tomorrow so I need to find some time today to sit down and go over the lesson again.


Funny thing....as I was unpacking groceries one of the biscuit tubes exploded. Scared the dickens out of me! It hit the ceiling and biscuits burst out all over the counter.

Another funny thing....at dinner last night my mom asked if chicken was meat. hahahaha
Chris was like, "um, no, it's a fruit."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ... that's not right. Chicken isn't fruit, but, is it meat?

christincherie said...

I am continuously shocked when I tell people that I don't eat red meat or pork and they ask "Are you a vegetarian?" I mean, are those the only meats? Oh yeah, I forgot....chicken and fish are fruit. Dang! They got me!

Anonymous said...

Let me explain. . . My Dad ordered penne pasta with meatballs and he got penne pasta with chicken. When he said he had ordered meatballs I was thinking "well, isn't chicken meat?" but I said "is chicken meat?"