Thursday, November 06, 2008

randon thoughts of the day

by teresa

Isn't there some kind of law that all stores must have a public bathroom?
I was in a riteaid last night and they didn't have one.
I thought this was weird.

Enough with the election news already. Obama won. The media doesn't know what to do with themselves when they're not trashing somebody. McCain did this, McCain said that, Palin didn't have a chance. Two days after the election and it's still on every channel.

I guess it's truly fall now. I got my first static shock of the season yesterday. Now I will spend the next four months having fun zapping the kids and the dog. hee hee

Ben's soccer team is trying to raise money to go towards tournament costs. Some parents want to have a carwash. A carwash in November? Can you imagine how cold that would be? I'd rather just pay the money.

I need to find a copy of Mary Poppins. I don't know why, it has just been on my mind to watch. I love that movie. I love any movie Julie Andrews was ever in (except Victor/Victoria which was bizarre). I think I'll put her music on the blog for the next few days.

I just did a spellcheck on this post. It flagged riteaid in my first paragraph and wanted to put retard in it's place. I jut thought that was funny enough to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every public place should have a public restroom. How retarded.

Shocking the kids and dog is funny. The cats have so much hair that I get shocked and they don't even feel it.

Are we still at war? Is Kaylie's Mom convicted of killing her yet? Just wondering because all we've heard is presidential campaign for so long.

Sterling Dawn said...

I love MARY POPPINS!!!! the movie and the BOOK!!!! you should read it! the books are shorter stories, but they are so cute and precious!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if enough people would fill their cart with a bunch of things to buy at Rite Aid and then go up to the cash register and ask whether they have a restroom, and when they say they don't, then say you have to leave and they'll have to put all of the stuff back, maybe then it will make them realize they need to have one. Is that a long enough sentence???