Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I googled this week

by teresa

Okay...I'm gonna start a weekly list. My google list. Every now and then I look back at things I've googled and laugh at the hodge podge of info my mind searches for each week. Sometimes it's for homework with the kids, sometimes it's just things that pop into my head while reading or watching tv and sometimes I can't even remember why I was looking it up. All I know is if I want to know....I google! I thought you might like a look inside my mind. Enjoy.


what is schnitzel
Norfolk zoo
Magnet singer website
wvec school closings
snow quotes
dry cracked hands
get off my grass
Each seperate dying ember wrought it's ghost upon the floor
newberry award winners
thesaurus
Erma Bombeck
Virginia sex offender list
london broil recipes
nfl store
addicting games
club penguin
ebay
Earth
home depot
Ikea
Vampires
Jonas Brothers
pandoras box
To kill a mockingbird
spanish translation
urban dictionary
webkinz
Johnny Cash songs
guinness book
itouch
racism
merle norman
history of christianity


2 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

Interesting. I like this. I was going to Google To kill a Mocking Bird a few days ago but forgot. Think I'll go do that now. I've been googling Thanksgiving recipes, but, as always will make the same ole things this year.

Sterling Dawn said...

my favorite: virginia sex offender list.

hahahahaha.