Tuesday, January 27, 2009

up at 2:30am?

by teresa
Why?
uhhhh....3 and a half hour nap could be the reason.
We were up before 5am yesterday, so when we got home I crashed.
hard.
I went to bed in the early afternoon...and woke to darkness.
Now I am up long after the rest of the family (except Lauren who just joined me for a late night episode of tlc's intervention)...hungry and wanting to vacuum the boys room (stupid hamster shavings).
I don't think that would go over very well....so I think I'll step away from the hoover upright and just grab a book and wait out the sandman.

I sure wish I had some of that cake left...the one from the dessert auction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had some of that cake left, too. That would make a good birthday cake (hint hint). We need that recipe.