Wednesday, January 14, 2009

what does ESPN stand for?

by teresa

Last night the boys had an exciting game to go to.
ODU (which is exciting alone) on ESPNU.
It was a 9:00pm game (the games usually begin at 7:00).
Which meant a late (rowdy) night.
To be out this late on a school night is not usually encouraged (by mom). But, apparently it is a very big deal to be on tv and have the late game.
So turnout was to be big and the boys were preparing all afternoon (after homework was done of course). There was poster board, markers and scissors flying....and even talk of face paint.
When they walked out the door there was a blue wig, megaphone, blue/silver beads, monarch hats, ODU sweatshirts, a cape and fuzzy scarf worn. I won't tell you who wore what. All I know is I am so mad at myself for not taking a picture.

Oh, by the way, they won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys looked so cute when they came to my house last night before the game. When I opened the door, I was actually a little startled to see someone with a big blue wig. It was so funny. I'm glad ODU won. I hope the kids stay awake in school today.

Jackie Barham said...

I can't believe you didn't get pictures of that one. You must have been really excited to get them out of the house :)