Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa


Why is Keagan's tooth on our counter?

Shoney's is nothing but big hairy cheese.

I need a cone of silence.

I don't have myface.

Doesn't mom look cute in her picnic blanket pajamas?

They're better than the tangerines. They're waaay better than the upside down polar bears!

Where's my Imodium?!

The firetruck talked to me.

I just want to have an hour or two where I don't do anything.

You sure like your dwarfs.

You have clownaphobia.

If I was born then, I would have pulled the hoods off their heads to show everyone who the meanies were.

I don't want to pooper scoop the yard. Fine....grab a book! Okay, okay...geesh...I'll do scoop the poop.

If they find my dna on that it will not look good.

Where did all this crazy come from?

We have a privacy fence, we have a privacy fence!!!

Did you take your pill today?

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I love these lists you do! They crack me up!