Sunday, March 29, 2009

actual questions and comments heard in the green house

by teresa


Who licked my lolly?


I dropped it in dog hair.


I'm going to wear my hair net to bed and see if he notices.


I wrote "sexy mama" in icing today.


I need to start knocking before I open the door.


I tried to pretend I was asleep, but she crawled in beside me anyway.


I am the only one in this house who knows where Food Lion is?


You're salty and I'm sweet.


Just the part about the midget on the train is offensive.


I work myself silly so they have nothing to complain about.

When refilling my cup I noticed it had another persons name written on the side. gross.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I knew you weren't sleeping up there, cuz Kai and Ben told me so! You can't trick me. You even looked like you were faking it =P