Sunday, March 08, 2009

"She's not sharing!" "I wanted the pink crayon!" "That was my seat!" "When is snack time?" "Pray for my boo boo."

by teresa

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...Oh no....she's awake!!!

Taught a class full of super hyper 3 and 4 year olds this morning. Jonah and the whale. You gotta keep it interesting to hold their attention for more than two seconds. I got big laughs when I said the whale throw Jonah up....and that as gross as that sounds, it's better than being pooped out. Because what preschooler doesn't like to talk about poop? right?
The weather was so beautiful that we took them outside to play instead of using our classroom centers. It really makes a difference in their behavior when they get a little running around time. Praise the Lord for blue skies and warm breezes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll never forget that Bible story now. I know the children loved going outside yesterday. Who wouldn't love that beautiful weather? It was PERFECT!.

Jackie Barham said...

I think what happens on Sunday morning is that parents are in a hurry to get to church and feed them donuts and poptarts for breakfast and they have a good sugar high going on by the time they get to church.