Wednesday, April 08, 2009

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”

by teresa

It's almost over.
No more eggs to be made, just finishing up decorating and then bagging them for customers.
I am so glad.
It has been a joy to be a part of (especially the lunchtime socializing) but my house, my kids, my husband, have all been lacking in my attention. They're all a mess and needing some tlc.
Tomorrow I am cleaning this house from top...to bottom, grocery shopping and buying some Easter attire for the children. Or...taking a nap. We'll see how the day unfolds.

Last night the whole clan came over for Lauren's birthday party. We wii'd, lavished money and gifts on the bday girl and consumed a large icecream cake in it's entirety. Now that's a party!

2 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

You sure know how to throw a party! It was an awesome evening.

Mom said...

Mmmm that cake was GOOD! Great pictures, too. You should not try to do everything in one day. Rest first. You've been working really hard and deserve it.