Thursday, May 14, 2009

actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

I WASN'T FINISHED! If you ask me a question then you have to let me give you the whole answer.

I traced the smell to a marble sized ball of poop in the dryer.
I wouldn't use those towels if I was you.

She didn't come home last night.

You are just doing it for the power.

Mom, why do I only have two balls?

Someone raised the hammock up so high I can't get in it.

I got my feet done at church yesterday.

You don't need a note...I am the president. Just tell them who you are.

Put your mask on and go to bed.

That bird is giving me the stink eye.

Don't let Kaden see it or she'll kill it.

2 comments:

Mom said...

#2 Yuck!

Jackie Barham said...

Dear Madam President,

Cool ... they do feet at your church. I'm in need of a pedicure. To whom do I speak to get an appointment :)