Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bliss

by teresa

You know how Julie Andrews feels running to the top of the mountain, arms widespread, singing with total joy and satisfaction? That's how I feel at this exact moment. My wonderful husband (yes, he's leapt to a new level of champion in my heart) surprised me with a the new HP TouchSmart. It moved me to tears...seriously. I have been having serious blog/facebook/email withdraws. It was really bad. A & E's Intervention bad. I had replaced my usually creative outlet with cooking and baking...ten-fold. I think I gained 5 pounds this week from the cupcakes (oh...the cupcakes...two batches), london broil, gnocchi, prime rib, tilapia, chicken, pasta and more I have hashed out this week.


*pic. from the web cam*

1 comment:

Sterling Dawn said...

mi gusto mucho!!!