Monday, January 25, 2010

benedryl anyone?

by teresa

Pretty tired today.
Been sick with fever, stuffy head and coughing through the weekend. Not enough to keep me in bed, but definitely enough to keep me on zombie meds. It's either that, or I succumb to the sick and let the children take over (destroy) the house (Chris is out of town).

To add to my fun, the car began to leak a pretty red liquid on the driveway.
Not good. Not good at all.
An appointment is set for my baby (I sooo love my car) to be fixed and fly in no time.
Until then, I am grounded (except for emergency runs to 7-11 for vanilla lattes and nyquil).

Nick is very excited about his trip to Tennessee this weekend. It's a youth ministry weekend of speakers and concerts. It's called Accelerant and he is going to have the time of his life.

While he is gone, Chris and I are taking Ben and friend on the road to a UVA/Va. Tech basketball game. Should be a fun time.

Lauren has now slept in her new room for two nights. The first morning I had forgotten all about her in there. I went in the office and flicked on the lights (at 6:30am). Oops. Sorry sissy.
Ben has requested that she come upstairs and lay in the bottom bunk of his bed. He has been really excited about this prospect. I don't know why...but it's cute. He wakes in the morning and the first thing he says to me is,"Is sissy under me mom?" I told Lauren and I bet she surprises him soon.

No comments: