Saturday, February 06, 2010

questions and comments heard in the green house this week

by teresa

Mom, nobody asked you to go in my room!

Mom is on the couch with her ipod and a book. I guess we are on our own tonight.

Where are my sports pants?
The ones you were yesterday?
Yes.
You got home after 11:00pm...they are on the washer to be washed.
Throw them up to me.
Ew. (picks them up carefully) You wore them all day.
(toss up to him)
(sniff)
They aren't too bad....I'm going to wear them today.

How old were sissy and Nick when they got their phones?

I would like a Va Tech couch for my birthday please.

Where did you go to eat? I found chili on your shirt.

Touch my neck.

I need to put this Olive Garden container on the back porch...it's polluting the house with it's garlic fumes. We could ward off vampires with this stuff.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap...she's up!"

I want a five star binder!
I don't care what you want. It's 10:00pm and you are getting whatever binder Walgreen's has. I don't care if it's got puppies on it...you're gonna use it and like it!

No comments: