Wednesday, April 21, 2010

this little piggy went to the market

by teresa

My feet are so dry.
I have this problem a lot because I am not good about putting on shoes when I walk outside.
I have tried numerous creams and serums, with the only result being peppermint smelling toes. *I don't know why...but most foot creams are peppermint scented*
Yesterday, sick of my foot skin pulling the comforter all night, I bought a new product. "Dr. Scholl's for Her Ultra Overnight Foot Cream". I was leery, but desperate. So before bed I showered, did the pre-lotion foot exfoliant and opened up the tube. I was pleased with the fresh ,non-minty fragrance. I oil up, as directed and headed to bed. This morning I woke to smooth, non cracked heels. Wow. I am shocked. If it can do this for my nasty feet...it can do it for anybody.
Maybe now Chris will be up to playing footsie without the fear of injury or sparks.

No comments: