Friday, September 17, 2010

This tape will self-destruct in five seconds

by teresa

I bought new fire extinguishers yesterday.
One for the kitchen and one for upstairs. I also bought one for Lauren, which I will give her if she shows her face around here again. Apparently we are good for tuition, car payment, insurance and a phone...but not a hug. Just sayin'.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Soccer practice and high school football game tonight, flag football, ODU football and book club tomorrow, church and travel soccer game on Sunday. Not to mention the umpteen college and NFL games on that we look forward to viewing. It will be Green Family Circus in full effect.
I love it!

Katy just called while I was typing. There is a feminine emergency going down that I must attend to. Kristian's Aunt Flow came early. There's only one pad in the house and she's about to get on the bus. You see the problem.
It has been a long time since I bought any such thing (10 yrs.) so I needed lots of details to steer me toward the correct product.

Here are the notes I jotted down during our phone call:
Tampax or Playtex...not sure
green box (crossed out)
green bag
regular length
thin
wings

I am off to take the boys to school and fulfill my menstrual mission. At which time I will take it to school and in a Mission Impossiblesque way get them to Kristian with no one the wiser. There may be cables lowering me from the ceiling, disguises, decoys and knockout gas. I'm a mom....and I get the job done anyway I can.
Wish me luck.

No comments: