Monday, November 08, 2010

Let them eat cake.

By Teresa

We visited Lauren's apartment about a week back. If I hadn't called and told her we were coming, we probably wouldn't have heard from her till Christmas. The kid is as antisocial as her dad...just sayin'.
I picked up groceries on the way, figuring her rations were probably slim ( we had filled her fridge about 2 months earlier).
Whne I opened the fridge to load it up there was only one thing in it. A cake.
This just cracked me up.
No milk, no sandwich fixin's, no ketchup, no drink....just cake.
Hahahahahahaha
She had baked it herself. She said she has baked several cakes since she's been there.
Sounds like how my mom would live as a co-ed...doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Only difference with your mom would be that she would probably have ice cream in the freezer. I would only occassionally hear from Chris. Remember the picture of us with the note "call you mom" on it? BTW ... nice to read some blog posts :)

MIL

Anonymous said...

You're right, Jackie. Gotta have my ice cream. And cake, and cookies and Hershey's kisses.

Karen