Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let's get together

By Teresa

Quote from the hubby:
"if you wanted to have me all to yourself on our anniversary, you shouldn't have married me during basketball season".

Chris and the boys spent the night at the ODU game and I spent the night watching Diners, Drive ins and Dives with our dog.

Don't feel bad for me, we will have a date night soon. I bought this weeks groupon for Veneziano's (a favorite dive of ours).

I will get the chicken parm. and he will get ziti. We will talk about our younger days and he will make me laugh so hard we will get angry stares. We will get dessert and then stretch out the night by driving around his grandparents old neighborhood near the zoo.

My life's like groundhogs day (the movie) except the day I am repeating is the best day of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great blog Teresa--love the last sentence the best.

Anonymous said...

LOve the quote from Chris! This is why KIm and I picked an off week during racing season! LOL!

Scott