Saturday, January 15, 2011

Questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

There are vultures eating Shorty's bone in the backyard!
I hope you mean the steak bone I gave him.

I don't want to freeze my bahiggy's off.

No wonder these pillows smell like nuts sometimes.

Do you want me to make them feel better?

I got a stupid fever blister cause I don't like my boobs touched by strangers.

You're all up in my crack.

Mom, if you get any shorter they might give you your own show on TLC called "Little Mommas".

Just eat your meat and be happy!

Guess Nook took my nooky.

Put your gloves on and come to bed.

When you take him for his haircut make sure to ask for the non Moe trim.

One minute your Farmvilling and the next your dead.

I like snuggling with a snack bar supervisor.

Honey....did you break the bed?

No comments: