Friday, April 01, 2011

the runt

by teresa

Today Vin had his 6 month check up.

He is 13 pounds 14 ounces. Pretty small compared to all the other babies in our family. I guess he's the runt of the litter, like Babe. Hopefully he too will grow up strong and smart enough to lead a flock of talking sheep into a pen. Or some other really great accomplishment.

Seriously, the dr. said he is in the 5% for weight. Katy has been instructed to feed him. hahahahahaha. I know she already is doing that, but now the doctor said to feed him whenever he makes a peep. *peep* rice cereal *peep* pears *peep* donut (nevermind...that's just for me).

I give it two weeks and that kids gonna be packing on the pounds like the rest of us.


(picture of Vin and his half brother Kingston in the cowboys hats I bought the girls from the thriftstore. It is in black and white so you can't tell the hats are pink!)

2 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

Awww ... too cute! and ... peep ... ice cream.

Mom said...

Peep - send him over for some of my Cream of Wheat dessert.